Hi.

Im relatively new to flex and am writing an application at work
using flex! Yes!

I want to get a log in page working in flex.
Doing this in html/jsp one would create a page, submit the page
and (if credentials are good) move to the next page.

In flex, the concept of reloading pages is non-existent, I believe.
So I know how to connect to a server from a flex client to test
the user credentials...
The question is:
How do I allow the user to navigate from one page to the next?
(I am currently using states. Is that the way?)

My submit button will call an actionscript function that will
test the credentials, but it should also put the user into the
next step of the application, what is the accepted way of doing this?

Thanks.
Kind regards.

--
Luke Vanderfluit