Argh, now I'm trying to graph this stuff and I can't figure out how to
access the info.  Maybe I should jsut throw it into an array
collection?  I saw a post that you did that said put it into an
XMLListCollection...

This is what I got:
<mx:LineChart height="100%" width="100%" dataProvider="{myXML3}">
                        <mx:series>
                                <mx:LineSeries yField="HeartRateBpm"
xField="Time"
dataProvider="{myXML3}"/>