Hi All,

  I am using AdvancedDataGrid in my Flex app and the SDK version i am
using is flex_sdk_3.0.0.477.

  When i build my project in FlexBuilder it doesn't give any errors.

  How ever when i deplo this App in Tomcat (with BlazeDS Jars) i am
getting the Error:

Could not resolve <mx:AdvancedDataGrid> to a component implementation.

  It seems the ADG is not part of SDK any more..What do i need to do
in order to resolve this..

  I tried copying the latest .swc files (flex, utilities, framework,
rpc) from Flex SDK to My web apps

/WEB-INF/flex/lib and i was getting the error.

 Unable to load the flex.swc

 When i used the one that i got with old version of Blaze it didn't
complain abt the .swc files but giving the error Could not resolve
<mx:AdvancedDataGrid>

Thanks
Mars