From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 10:56 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Getting Error #2032: Stream Error randomly in
Flex3.0

It could be a server-side problem, what's your back-end?

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Gupta, Pradeep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

Hi,

I am getting a Stream Error #2032: in Flex 3.0 randomly while calling a
web service. The web service is returning the data correctly, but some
how the fault handler gets executed though randomly.

Does any one have any idea on this problem?

I appreciate your help on this

Thanks
Pradeep

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for
thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>