From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of smbrinkley6
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 9:45 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] ERROR 1009

This is really starting to get on my nerves. I have a TextArea in a
Repeater that displays blog comments from a DB. I am trying to style
the TextArea so that the links look like links (blue, underlined,
hover... etc). However, when I try to use my stylesheet to format the
TextArea, I get: "Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a
null object reference." Can someone please help me out? I think it
has something to do with the creation/or order of creation of the
TextArea.

Thanks,