Hi Coders,

I just want to discuss some issues about  the Cairngorm, Because I
cant find  another  mail list or  forum to   discuss it. I put it
here.

The most useless part in cairngorm ----FrontCotroller and command

Just on   my opinion, I really don't like to write the command for
every action and register it  on  FrontCotroller. I really think it
waste time, and It make debugging  difficult! Sometimes  you don't
know where do you get the result  after  you dispatched your  Event.

Use A  ServiceFacade to replace  the front controller and the command.

 I use  a ServiceFacade  to call the Delegate  instead of the
controller and the junk command.

The idea is  when  the view page  active some action. it will not
dispatch any event .  it will call the  service method from  service
facade.

Here  is  example code form  flexStore:

        private function onLoadCatalog():void {
                        var event : LoadCatalogEvent  = new
oadCatalogEvent();
                        event.dispatch();
                }

 to replace the  event dispatch()  my solution is :

   private function onLoadCatalog():void {

        ServiceFacade.getInstance().loadCats();
                }

The ServiceFacade .loadCats() method   call the delegate  and service:

public  function loadCats():void {
                        var handlers : IResponder
                                          = new     Responder
(onResults_loadCatalog,fault);
                        getDelegate(handlers).loadCatalog();
                }

Use this way, I don't need  create any   front Controller and
command. I also get the benefit  from  Cairngorm  Service Locate
Delegate and Model locator.

Any suggestion or Criticize  is Appreciated

Mike