Hi All

I'm new here, I'm Peter from the Netherlands!

I need you help.
First i did'nt done anything yet in flex.
I know a bit actionscript 3.0

i want a little air application

with that application i can select in a combobox a link and that link open in
the mx:html
object.

I have made a xml file with the name and the link. and it comes good in the
combobox
but i don't know how to set the selected link in a preferences file and open in
the mx:html
object.

the preferences file is because i want to make him smart and when its open the
second
time he must load the link i selected the first time.

How can i do this?
Do someone have a example or something like that?

Thanks in Advance!

Bye Peter from Amsterdam!