Hi Josh,

I've found my problem - it was a race condition, i.e. the new request
was killing the previous one.
So, I've just placed the locks around the send()-receive() functions.
And also, if next request comes I start the timer which checks every
0.5 sec if we can start the request procedure.

Cheers,
Dmitri.