Hi I have a solution that pops up an popup with the fields from the
datagrid and if you want to add or replace or delete, with this
solution you can double click on an empty row, or a row with data in
the datagrid to pop the popup. And I have sub-classed the datagird so
when the user click out of ther data it clears the selected items.

I use ArrayCollection and IViewCursor