Hi guys, I have a datagrid, and I have created custom item editor for each
column but is bigger than the usual row height (equivalent to 3 lines and
purposely designed it that way). the itemEditor gets displayed when I click on
it but the actual height of the row doesnt adjust and scroll bars appears,
rendering it all cramped and you'll hardly see anything.
How do I make it adjust the height automatically when itemEditor springs into
action? preferably something that I can attach a resize effect. tia.