Hello,

I am just having a slew of problems with Deep Linking in Flex 3.0.
The documentation makes it seem so simple, but nothing seems to work
as expected.  I've experienced:

-The example code from the documentation not working
-Vastly different behavior between browsers
-URLs failing to update with setFragment()
-The back button not changing the URL after a setFragment()
-The forward button not being enabled after a successful back button
-A myriad of other inconsistencies

So, basically, I'm just wondering if anybody else has had good
success with deep linking.  Is it simply a buggy feature of Flex at
this point, or am I really an inept as I seem?  :)  Are there any
particular "gotchas" about making this whole thing work that I may be
missing?  (I have read already that things tend to work better when
actually deployed on a server, as opposed to run from the IDE.  All
of my problems are on a deployed app.)

Thank you very much.

-Brad