Hi.

I have a main application that fetches an organisation object from the db.
It then instantiates an organisation object on the client side.

Then, still in my main application I call a component which contains a form for
the organisation.
I pass the organisation object to this component.

Previously I had the following in my component to populate the organisation
object:

        <Organisation id="organisation"
                name="{organisationName.text}"
                street="{organisationStreet.text}"
                suburb="{organisationSuburb.text}"
                state="{organisationState.selectedItem.toString()}"
                postcode="{organisationPostcode.text}"
                />

The problem with this is that I cant access the fields on initialisation of the
component. It seems the component hasnt populated the organisation yet.
So I think I need to populate the organisation using a setter. Would that help?

What Im trying to achieve is that once the component and the form loads I can
test the organisation's fields in my script block.

Thanks for any responses.

Kr.
Luke.

--