I have two screens for testing.

a) I set object values in screen 1 (for instance obj.value ="abc") and
go to screen 2
b) I show the value in screen 2 with binding (for instance <mx:Label
x="37" y="46" text="{obj.value}"/> and go to screen 1

it works fine when it excute first time.(from screen 1 to screen 2)

Afater I change from screen 2 to screen 1,the binding value
{obj.value} in screen 2 keep the previous value even if I change
the object values in screen 1 (for instance obj.value ="xyz").

but the binding value {obj.value}  should change to "xyz",do you know
why this happen.

Thanks for your help.

Mark