It makes sense to me that you would. Drag and drop is a visual operation,
not a data operation, and in no way does it always mean that you're removing
something from the first list. For an example think of the "components"
palette in Builder. There might be some way to enable the sort of automatic
behavior you're talking about, but I doubt it. Drag and drop isn't just for
components bound to an array / IList - you can use it with any component you
like.

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]