sure, calculate the percentages and draw them on the line chart

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Niraj Bothra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi:
> I am trying to benchmark a line chart with another line chart, but
am not able to figure out how to do it. Can someone help me here.

> I have attached a picture of where I am stuck.
>
> Basically, I am trying to Benchmark GOOGLE's stock price with
APPLE's stock price and due to the price indifference, the lines are
being drawn away from each other. Is there a way i can benchmark the
charts and show the y-axis values in percentage?

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008