So, "change" event comes if you  do enabled = false/true.

Here is the description from docs: "Dispatched ["change" event] when
the value of the NumericStepper control changes as a result of user
interaction. "
I always though that user interaction means clicks and keyboard input.

Does it mean that NumericStepper "overreacts" on it's own property change?

Thanks!

Dmitri.