Hi.

I have a series of checkboxes of which I want to store the values (true or
false)

On a page that displays the checkboxes I need to load them from a database and
then post any changes back to the database.

I have the server communication happening.

On the client side I pass the data up as an object:

private var cbm:Object = {
        "REQ_CW": {selected:true},
         "REQ_DCW": {selected:true},
         "REQ_DCWCO": {selected:false},
        "REQ_AW": {selected:false},
        "REQ_FW": {selected:false},
        "REQ_DAW": {selected:false},
        "REQ_DFW": {selected:false},
        "REQ_W": {selected:false},
        "REQ_FAW": {selected:false}
}

This I can cast to a java HashMap on the server side.

However when retrieving the data Im having a problem,
I pass back a HashMap to the client which gets received as an Object,
I can access all the values of the object correctly,

BUT.

I cant bind to the object.

How do I tackle this other than populating/assigning and reading the object
values manually?

Thanks for any help.
Kr.
Luke.