Thanks for your response!

I made some breakthroughs this morning...we'll see if it is a fluke,
or if my changes really fix the problem for me. ;)

Essentially, we have been using our own FlexPrintJob class so that we
can better control portrait/landscape settings for our needs.  The
problems that I have been having hav existed in an older version of
the FlexPrintJob code that we had essentially copied because it did
not expose enough properties and methods to make it possible to extend
it properly.

I think that the new version of FlexPrintJob has the code that really
fixed the previously mentioned bug, not the Flash Player.  The
differences are the addition of calls to "prepareForPrinting" and
"finishPrinting" methods, which call the prepare and finish methods on
the object that is being printed and it's parent chain.  This code
seems to cause the objects on my page to be the correct sizes and
assure that they are ready for printing when they are added to the
print job.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Frederico Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I forgot posting that I'd found the reason to my problems. After some
> hours struggling with my code trying to understand why sometimes images
> got printed and sometimes they didn't I've found that the issue was in
> Flash Player (got to the same bug report you mention).
>
> I believe the only solution is make users  update Flash.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Frederico Garcia
>
> toofah_gm escreveu:
> > It seems that I am seeing the same problems described in this bug:
> >
> > http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-7698
> >
> > I am using the latest FlashPlayer: 9,0,115.
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Frederico Garcia <fmotagarcia@>
> > wrote:

images/charts/whatever