From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jfujita1
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 9:38 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] BlazeDS streaming AMF question

Hi, I've updated my BlazeDS version to the nightly build for Thursday
May 8 2008 and I'm noticing that blaze is printing a message/warning
to console whenever my flex client subscribes to my streamingAMF
messaging destination. It looks like this:

09:27:31,375 INFO [STDOUT] [BlazeDS] Endpoint with id
'my-streaming-amf' cannot service the streaming request as either the
supplied FlexClient id 'null is not
valid, or the FlexClient with that id is not valid.

My flex client which subscribes via streaming AMF is still receiving
messages from BlazeDS so I'm not too concerned but I am puzzled as to
what this message means.

Any insight would be appreciated.