I've a Tile inside a VBox with height 100%. the VBox contains another
VBox with height 100%. I don't specify the height of the Tile and when
I first populate it it resize properly. After I play with the size of
the container (in this care resizing the window of the AIR
application), the items in the Tile do redistribute correctly but the
Tile doesn't resize accordingly. This means that if the Tile gets too
small in width, a vertical scollbar will appear and if it gets too
wide an empty space will remain in the Tile after the items. I tried
to force invalidation size, autolayout but nothing.

It strange because in this example it seems to work fine:

http://graphics-geek.blogspot.com/2008/04/sorted-details.html

Any ideas?

Thanks, chr

{ Christian Giordano's site and blog @ http://nuthinking.com }