I'm working with the FlexBuilder 3 trial version for Mac OSX and I'm
seeing a few weird things.

First, after creating a new test project I'm finding that no html file
is created upon compiling, and so I get a "Launch Failed" error. I've
done a few searches here and  most of the suggested solutions involve
unsetting and resetting the "Generate HTML wrapper" setting in the
properties dialog. I've tried that numerous times without luck.

I next tried importing an older project into FlexBuilder (which had
its own HTML file in place) and running that file I get a security
error accessing an image within the project directory. I tracked down
the FlashPlayerTrust file and the directory is in there. In Windows,
I've only received this error when I moved the compiled files to a
directory outside of the project, and it was fixed with a
trustFlash.bat file writing the new directory path to the Windows
directory.

Are these problems specific to Macs? I've used Flex (2 and the 3
trial) on primarily Windows machines without these problems.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jack O'Melia