Hi guys,

Disclaimer: this is probably a stupid question, but I've been trying to
figure this out for way too long!

I've got some code that does all sorts of things to this.foo, this.bar, and
this.baz etc etc. At the moment I'm dispatching several standard
PropertyChangeEvents as I change fields. What I'd like to do is once I've
finished all my voodoo, dispatch a single event that says "everything needs
to be updated", but I need to do it to this rather than on a reference in a
parent object, as it's a non-visual component that has no idea where it sits
in the object graph.

I *know* there's a simple solution to this...

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]