My recommendation is Charles (http://www.charlesproxy.com/).

BTW. If you are using Firefox, there is a bug in FF that shows
"Transferring data from ...." in the status bar all the time (Unless
you switch to another tab and back again). I just ignore this message.

On another note, posting some code may help us to help you.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "mr_delphi_developer"