On 5/20/08, Laith Juwaidah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm having a problem, I want to put an image on the application (which is a
> container for some "windows" and "components"), and I want it to just show
> the picture without it blocking the way for the user to interact with the
> other components and windows, in other words, I want it to just display the
> picture without it receiving any events.

How are you displaying this image? If it just needs to be hover above
everything else, it probably should be displayed using the
PopUpManager as a non-modal pop-up. Once  you've done that, make sure
it's mouseEnabled false, and that should do it.

If you make it a modal pop-up, you'll have some kind of mouse blocker
layer below it, preventing the rest of the app from getting mouse
events.