FYI, iilsley, back in November 2006, Adobe Flex SDK Engineer Deepa
Subramaniam had made a promise on Flexcoders mailing list that the
access to Tree's property _dropData declared as  'mx_internal' in Flex
2.0.1 SDK will be upgraded to public in Flex 3 SDK release:

   http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg46023.html

  I am currently on Flex 2.0.1 SDK, can you check for me whether the
access to _dropData was upgraded to public in Flex 3 SDK?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Andriy Panas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]