FlexBuilder3 generates ActionScript code for you for both service and
data model. The service class has a header with comments on how to
utilize it. Good luck! I've found this generated code as being pretty
buggy for complex web services, but if you're using simple ones, you
might be luckier than me. I suppose we have to let this tool grow up a
bit before trying "real" web services.

Robert

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "flexawesome" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>