Hi All,

I am opening an html popup with a TextEditor using javascript from my
flex application . When the user fill in the textarea and click the
submit button in the Texteditor, javascript closes that window and
returns the value back to the flex .( using FABridge ) . The issue is
that if the javascript window is used more than a minute a runtime
error (script is executed more than the default time out period.....)

I set the scriptTimeout property to the maximum value ( 60 seconds ).

When the javascript popup is closed , it is calling public metthod in
thr flex application.

Is there any workaround for this . What i want to achieve is to keep
the external html window remain open as long as i wish and to call a
method in the flex when it is closed.

Thanks in advance

Subeesh