Hi ,

I came across a similar situation . I have used regular expressions
to parse the html table string and disaplyed it using flex Grid
component. Grid component is similar to HTML table . You can even
extract attributes like span padding etc and apply that in Flex Grid.

Take a look at this link.

http://subeesh.wordpress.com/

Subeesh

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Battershall, Jeff"