http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/flash/net/URLLoader.html

import flash.net.*;

I'm pretty new to Flex as well, but having the docs bookmarked has
come in very handy on a number of ocassions so far :)

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/3/langref/index.html

--
A byte walks into a bar and orders a pint. Bartender asks him "What's
wrong?" Byte says "Parity error." Bartender nods and says "Yeah, I