I'm trying to use FunFX(http://funfx.rubyforge.org/) to do some
automated testing of our GUI.  I noticed that after I add the
automation libraries to the compiler options of my main project, I can
no longer interact with various parts of the UI using the mouse.  This
includes textinput, textarea, buttons, numericstepper, etc.

I can tab to these controls, but I can not click on them to bring
focus to it.  Very odd.

I've added the libraries in the main project's Additional Compiler
Arguments property under Flex Compiler like so:
-include-libraries "C:\flex-sdk\frameworks\libs\automation.swc"
"C:\flex-sdk\frameworks\libs\automation_agent.swc"

Any thought?

 Geoff