Hi all,

Currently i have a linechart with a single lineseries, using
annotationElements and extending ChartElement, i created a custom
"chart cursor" which draws vertical lines across the chart (using
graphics object) at specified intervals. For each vertical line that i
am drawing i am also trying to display the datapoint which it
intersects, and this is where i run into problems.
I use findDataPoints method on the lineseries object but it doesn't
always return the value of the point that i intersect but instead
return closest datapoint to the x/y coordinates that i pass ( as it
should per documentation ). what would be a better way to go about
this problem? Basically i know my X coordinate but dont know where the
data is on the Y axis so i cant get close to the intersection point.

Thanks