So.

Anyway.

Is there any plan on fixing bugs on WebService code generator for support
Weblogic webservice generator?

I did a test with .Net ws and works smooth but with Weblogic isn't working
properly.

I have the real situation.

On server I have Weblogic 9.2.2 publising DataServices and using a
translated version of their soap 1.1, But with so many tests I can't get
working. Why? I believe is related to schema that WebServices of Their
implementation works.

For example I did extended the AbstractWebservice to try a way to work. Just
a CRUD example and for somehow works only for list and filter, Operations
like delete, create or edit doesnt work and Flex give's me a #2032 that's to
me doesn't mean anything.

That's why I would like any folks from Adobe to expose all source code and
could help to implement a way to support the WebLogic Webservice SOAP
format.

Regards
Igor

--