I do have control of the server and I'm using GET requests. I've also done
the setting headers. None of that did any thing. I am sending requests to a
single Servlet. I've setup a message to print in the log if any request
comes in and it shows the client never made a request. I think this is
truely the client caching. I'll try the post method, but I think I did that,
not sure. However like I said I created the Servlet and it's not getting any
hit from the client at all. It's like the client just looks at the request
params and sends the last requests data, if the params match. I'm not sure
the Seth Hodgson thing would apply as my requests are several seconds apart.

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Seth Hodgson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Injecting a current client-side timestamp into an outbound request is a
> good way to avoid Http response caching if you don't control the server.
> If you do control the server, you should consider configuring it to set
> HTTP no-cache headers in these responses to suppress caching.
>
> Seth

- Edmund Burke