Any creative ideas on this?

I have an change impact triad: Cost, Schedule, Technical

Cost is (<1M,1M-25M, >25M)
Schedule is (<1mo,1mo-1yr,>1yr)
Technical is (Minor,Moderate,Significant)

When a change request (changeID) is proposed it is evaluated on these
three scales for the purpose of comparison (prioritization,design
trade decisions, etc.).

I'm trying to imagine ways to visualize this data to compare changes.
Goal would be to see all changes that have the highest impact relative
to these three dimensions.

As I ponder it, I thought I'd bounce it off you. Maybe you can help me
think of creative ways do visualize it in Flex to help management
evaluate proposed changes.:)

Thanks,
Don