Well, i have used Jasper Reports with flex. Simply i used navigateToURL method
to call the required servlet(Java Servlet) that does  the process of creating
the reports.

Using IReport u have created jrxml. Right

Now using JasperReports API package convert this jrxml into PDF and push the
contents on the browser.

Let me know if u still have difficulties.

Andrew Westberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             I
haven't done it yet, but I'll probably be working on this next week.  I was
planning on generating the PDF in JasperReports server-side and downloading it
into an html component for viewing.  Let me know if you find another solution
for viewing PDFs in Flex.

-Andrew