Hi,

I'm trying to download a video up front and cache it in memory before
playing it.  I understand how to use the Netstream.play() and passing
it a URL.  However, I want to download a video stream up front before
playing it and cache it either in memory or the filesystem (I know
this is probably not possible).  Then at the right time pass that
cached copy to the netstream to play it back.  The documentation says
play() can take several args, of unknown type, but they don't really
explain what are all the possible types that can be passed.  And, the
examples only show it passing strings to urls.  The docs do say you
can tell it a local file, but I haven't seen any examples of that.

Anyone have any information on how I could do this?

Charlie