Hi All

This is a little complicated so I hop eI can make it clear!

we have a flex applciation that loads xml and displays pictures and videos.

These live in

assets/images/*.jpg
asets/videos/*.flv
assets/presentation.xml

and are referred to exactly as above.

When this applciation is to be used in the "wild" it will be played with an
exe file created with flash (so we don't have to rely on flash player being
on end users computer). This exe loads the swf as follows:

assets/presentation.swf

So the way I thought it woudl work is that the images and video folders and
the xml file would all go in the assets folder. Presentation.swf is fine
the images and videos so they have to go in assets/assets/images.

why would the root folder for the xml be the exe folder but the root folder
for the images and vides be the swf folder?

Thanks

--
Giles Roadnight
http://giles.roadnight.name