Dear All,

Thank you very much.
Then I need to learn Linux + PHP + MySQL.
I would like to ask one more questions since
I never use Linux stuff before. I only use
IIS in windows envirnoment. What should I use
in Linux ? Tomcat ? JBoss ? I can't distinguish it.

Thanks in advance

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Justin Stanczak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>