From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pete Miller
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 7:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] SWFLoader doesn't fire complete event

I have problems with getting the 'complete' event to occur in an
application I'm working on, so I wrote this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute">

    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            import mx.events.*;
            import mx.controls.Alert;

            public function onComplete():void {
                Alert.show('Complete!', '', Alert.OK, this);
            }
        ]]>
    </mx:Script>

    <mx:SWFLoader source='@Embed(source="deleteme.swf")'
complete='onComplete()' />

</mx:Application>

This doesn't work either.  If I can see the swf on the screen, then why
don't I get the 'complete' event?

P.

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help
protect your kids.
<http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_W
L_Refresh_family_safety_052008>