If you're changing the tree as you drag over it, it probably repaints and
relayouts a whole bunch of stuff, and depending on where you happen to be in
the frame it could be losing some state about being draggedOver?

Can you extract just enough code to replicate your bug into a tiny project
and upload it somewhere?

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]