I don't know what books and other materials are out there.  Note that
there are filters that don't show certain classes.  Maybe they are
hiding the true leak

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of cavi21
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:05 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Memory leaks in a asyncronic operation

Hello Alex, thanks for your reply, I've been using it, and the only
thing that i found is an
instance of "BitString" defined in the custom class i'm using to encode
, that is not leave
memory after the method that create it ended. On the other hand, if i
use the native class,
this instance never appears in the Profiler.

Is there any good book or guide that helps to take full profit of the
Profiler??

thanks