--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could you be using the wrong source for Flex?  Your findings don't
make
> sense.
>

> You are calling invalidateSize on the renderer I presume?

It didn't make any sense to me either.  I think that since that is
the first line in the function, maybe it is losing the flag as it is
passed into the function, but I have no idea how that would happen.
I'm stepping through line by line at that point, so I'm not sure what
could be happening there that I'm not seeing.

I've only got one installed copy of Flex Builder 3.  I uninstalled
the last beta before installing.  Is there any other action I should
take?

And yes ;-).

Thanks!

-Amy