Hello All,

I'm beginning a project Flex, CF, IIS and SQL, and this time I'm finally
going to make sure we all do the proper requirements gathering and research
of best practices before writing code (or at least as little as possible).

Therefore, I thought I'd ask the group to point me in the direction to solid
documentation on the best methods on making a Flex app truly skinnable, from
the fonts, (English to Hebrew) to colors, and images, etc. based upon manual
user selection or auto based upon best guess of global location
automatically, or both.

Seems monumental, but someone's done it and it's written somewhere I assume.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

David Kramer, CISSP

Secure.Patterns()

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

206.792.6751

isc2_cissp_cert_logo

<<image001.gif>>