If it is a security problem, It will work fine under Flex Builder on
your dev machine, but not when served from a webserver, like when
tested on a coworker's machine.

My suggestion is to be sure your have run it from a Web server, using
a debug player, which is the only way to see the security error.

Tracy

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "andrea bianchi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>