Just set wordWrap=true on the column? And variableRowHeight=true?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jmfillman
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: DataGrid scroll size on data load

I have horizontalScrollPolicy="on", which doesn't make a difference.
The field gets cut off whether on, off, or auto. My issue is knowing
how big to set the column, based on the data.

My preference would be a column itemRenderer using a TextArea with
word wrap, but that doesn't appear to work either.