Thanks Dmitri & Frederico.
The flexreport looks really neat. Thanks for sharing the info :)

Frederico Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             You
must handle page range by yourself... meaning? you don't send to the
 printjob what you don't want printed. Take a look at the way we did it
 with flexreport (http://www.kemelyon.com/flexreport/0_2rc1/). More info
 on the blog (http://www.kemelyon.com/bts).

 Kind Regards,

 Frederico Garcia