>When I take off the 100%, it is a lot smaller on the left hand side of
the screen (not using the full width of the tabBar).

Yes, but are the extra pixels still there?  This could be a case of
mismatched explicit dimensions (list and itemRenderer), or a mix between
explicit and percentage based measure/layout.  Was interested to see
what happens when you test out the different combinations.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> By debugging a simple test case. Can you make one and post it?

On
> Behalf Of Amy
> Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 1:07 PM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com