Here's a link to the LCDS FAQ...

http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/dataservices/faq.html

It explains it in a little more detail, but the jist is the
difference is the licensing costs...  LCDS Express is free, but
limited to 1 application on 1 CPU (including in a production
environment).  Then there are 2 additional licensing options - LCDS
Departmental, up to 100 concurrent users (I believe the cost is
$6,000 per CPU) and Enterprise, which is unlimited concurrent users
(I believe the cost is $20,000 per CPU).

Depending on the use and load you may want to look into BlazeDS,
which is an open source version of LCDS.  It has a different
architecture that will not scale quite as well as LCDS, but depending
on how you want to use it that may be acceptable.

Hope that helps.

Regards.

-Steven

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "markflex2007" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>