Why do your style names have two periods in front of them? ..tabBarTab
should be .tabBarTab

HTH,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Yochikoh Haruomi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi List,
> I have a problem skinning the first & last tab bar in flex3. Only
the middle tab works..

> My first tab bar only has 2 pieces of graphic. One for unselected
state and another for selected state.

> The problem is that the first tab bar animates itself through
different states when it is supposed to stop at the up state. Same
thing happens to the last tab bar.

http://krittiya.com/test/SkinTabNavFlex3/bin-release/SkinTabNavFlex3.html
> ( right click to view source)
>
> I used Flex Skin template in flash cs3 to create the skin. I
duplicated the symbol of the middle tab to create the first tab and
last tab. And assigned them new linkage names. And here is my css code.