I am well aware of the limitations with printing reports in Flex,
however considering how far along we are in our project, there's no
turning back now and I'm currently researching the best way to
implement report printing in the application. Since this is an AIR
app, it all needs to be client side, right now I'm looking at
FlexReport (http://www.kemelyon.com/bts/), and AlivePDF
(http://www.alivepdf.org/) for our reporting needs.

I could also be over complicating things, as the reports that need to
be printed are dead simple, consisting of only a header and the needed
data. But then again considering my own (brief, going on four months)
experience with coding in flex, the simplest things can be most
difficult things to work out. Basically what I'm looking for from here
is yet again a point in the right direction, to some tutorials or code
on printing very basic, multi-page reports in flex.

I'm looking over the code behind FlexReport and very soon Alive PDF,
but  it's slow going considering I have to figure out how to integrate
all the needed files and components into my AIR app and get them
working properly. Once again, thanks in advance, this group has been
supremely helpful.

Brian Ross Edwards,
Tech-Connect LLC